Texas A&M forums

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Texas A&M have baskethoop fans???

*edit: I take it back, half the posts are talking about Big 12 refs helping KU and Self crying the entire game. Clearly these guys are long time fans and remember Big 12 basketball as if it were yesterday.

Last edited:

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I watched them play LSU a few weeks back and that place seemed pretty loud on TV. We are going to get everything they've got for sure. Should be fun.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
B12 basketball is SEC football in terms of top teams and weekly beatings. Shame none of it matters for realignment purposes.

HornacekFan1414

Nov 9, 2014
Frisco, TX
I am going down with 3 other buddies, one a die hard Aggies fan. In his words, they may be a top 15 team, but are not Top 5 and ranked there as the SEC is garbage.....he says they are all looking forward to playing us as a gauge to how good they really are....they have a stud 6'10 freshman, Tyler Davis, who has been huge for them but sat out the last game with a foot injury. No news on his status..

start 4 guards ( 2 are 6'7 though, I think), and play great defense....do not shoot the ball very well.. Will be interesting...love to keep our momentum going...

GBC

Apr 10, 2006
Fizer was a McDonald's all-american and the third pick in the NBA draft. That doesn't happen if you are overrated. Right when he started to play well in the NBA he hurt his knee and never was able to get it going. So don't rip one of the best cyclones to ever where the cardinal and gold.

GBC

Apr 10, 2006
I was just saying if you don't know your ISU basketball history don't open your mouth about something u clearly don't know enough about.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I am going down with 3 other buddies, one a die hard Aggies fan. In his words, they may be a top 15 team, but are not Top 5 and ranked there as the SEC is garbage.....he says they are all looking forward to playing us as a gauge to how good they really are....they have a stud 6'10 freshman, Tyler Davis, who has been huge for them but sat out the last game with a foot injury. No news on his status..

start 4 guards ( 2 are 6'7 though, I think), and play great defense....do not shoot the ball very well.. Will be interesting...love to keep our momentum going...

Have a good trip! Cheer for those of us who can't make it.:)

atlantacyclone

Sep 29, 2007
Fontvieille Monaco
The crazy thing is that after this weekend ISU will have played 5 games against the current top 5 teams. A win this Saturday would be huge. I watched A&M play a couple of times. They are a fun team to watch and look pretty freaking good. Strange for an SEC team...

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
This will be a fun game. Low risk - high reward. A loss doesn't hurt us as much as a conference loss would while a win would just add yet another victory over a top 5 team on to our resume. There is no such thing as too many of those, and this one would be on the road. I'm beyond excited for this one.

Help Support Us

Become a patron