Stephen Ruempolhamer

conmebol

Apr 11, 2006
I might add Burris to the list. There was a small blip in one of the Kansas papers, but not much if anything on rivals until he signed.

I think Burris signed with Kansas State really early. That's why there wasn't much news about him

EJ 4 STATE

Jan 16, 2008
Lenexa, Kansas
Burris had origionally signed with KSU, and was offered a Scholarship to play for them. KSU over exteneded offers and had too many verbal, so they left this kid with no where to go..
810am radio down here said that this kid is extremely athletic, strong, and smart. We are lucky to have him here!!!

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
I might add Burris to the list. There was a small blip in one of the Kansas papers, but not much if anything on rivals until he signed.

I think Burris signed with Kansas State really early. That's why there wasn't much news about him

I'm aware that rivals had him committed to KSU early. The stealth part was the switch to ISU. Rivals didn't even have him as an ISU prospect until after he signed the LOI.

bmuff

Apr 7, 2006
I think that Ruempolhamer is going to be a great player for ISU. Seems like Chizik really stole one there...possibly because people thought he was a 2009 recruit?? Hamer and Laing are going to be a tough interior duo on the DL in a few years.

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
i've noticed there has been little chatter about cleyon laing... he's got good size i think he could be one of the better players from this class in the end

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
I wasn't overly impressed by Lang. He looked solid, but the level of competition wasn't the best. IMO he will be good, but not great.

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
i've noticed there has been little chatter about cleyon laing... he's got good size i think he could be one of the better players from this class in the end

Chizik was very high on him in a radio interview. He said that you don't find many guys with the frame that Laing has who can move as well as he does.

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
I saw that while he was in high school he moonlighted as a receiver. He even scored a few touchdowns. BTW, did anyone notice that in Canada they have bigger endzones and the goalpost in the front of the endzone like they did in America in the 1940's?

Help Support Us

Become a patron