Stanley

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
in all seriousness this is pretty solid. Kid loves the school he played for. This is why college football is fun:

Is it just me or does he get fatter throughout that video?

Oh yeah, and I'm tearing up for the kid or something.

Honestly - when these players lay it all out for whatever teams they play for, and you see how it touched and changed their lives, it's a special thing.

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
After he scrambled on us, I have since deemed him "meals on wheels". He moves very well for his size.

• Funny
Reactions: dosry5

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
He's a pretty first class kid. Played hard, kept his nose clean and won a lot of football games.
It is a great example of what college sports should be. Hope he graduates this may and is able to find a nice job with his college degree.

• Disagree
Reactions: irish

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
He's a pretty first class kid. Played hard, kept his nose clean and won a lot of football games.

I agree, but he is not better than Purdy. He has benefitted from playing on a team with a very good defense that really limits how much he really has to do in most games. Decent QB, and by all account a good guy. Not going to hate on him. Most of the losses to Iowa over the last 4 years are more related to ISU screwing up with untimely TOs, or dropped passes or dropped interceptions, or running over your own return man....

Help Support Us

Become a patron