Soooo... in the end we are better off than we were a month ago?

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA
This is surreal.

Who'd have thought we'd go from being banished to the non AQ wilderness three weeks ago to being way better off now than before. Provided everything holds together that is...

aTm gone... BYU in... back to 10 teams... Fox TV contract stays... OU and Longhorns are basically stuck and willing to enact equal TV money sharing for tier 1 and 2 rights.... Beebe gone...

Did I miss anything?

hawkin

Jun 11, 2010
This is surreal.

Who'd have thought we'd go from being banished to the non AQ wilderness three weeks ago to being way better off now than before. Provided everything holds together that is...

aTm gone... BYU in... back to 10 teams... Fox TV contract stays... OU and Longhorns are basically stuck and willing to enact equal TV money sharing for tier 1 and 2 rights.... Beebe gone...

Did I miss anything?

I'm just sad i'm going to have to give up my avatar. :sad:

oldwiseman

Oct 10, 2009
There are a handful of people that thought the status quo would be maintained or something better would come of it. Myself being one of them. It simply made no sense for the Big XII to implode.

But the most obvious person that was right all along is Rebecacy. OU was working in our best interests just as he said they were.

It made sense when he said it, everyone was just too eager to assume the worst. We are after all, ISU fans so I guess that is a learned response.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I would say yes. A month ago I was certain that this conference was gone. Now things are looking slightly better.