Single Game Ticket Prices

PlanoClone

Mar 27, 2009
Ankeny, IA
Does anybody know what the price ranges will be for single game tickets for the Iowa game? I'm talking about the prices when buying directly via Cyclones.com. Thanks and sorry if I missed this discussion elsewhere.

CycloneWarning

Jan 14, 2008
Does anybody know what the price ranges will be for single game tickets for the Iowa game? I'm talking about the prices when buying directly via Cyclones.com. Thanks and sorry if I missed this discussion elsewhere.

Just got a recent email that Iowa tickets will go on sale starting 8/8-8/10 for season ticket holders, but I don't think price was even stated. I checked cyclones.com and nothing there yet either.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA

Typically I don't think single game tickets have been made available for the Iowa game. You traditionally have to buy a mini-pack or be a season ticket holder to get tix to the game.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
It seems to me lower concourse Iowa single game tickets were like $70 2 years ago. If you really don't care for great seats, the mini pack is the best deal.