Signing Day Central

jtd9046

Dec 20, 2006
Chicago
Link to an article on cyclones.com regarding signing day information.

Morning Updates (Free)
For the first time ever, cyclones.com will provide IMMEDIATE notification to fans of incoming official letters of intent in "real time" as they are received and confirmed by the Cyclone football office. Short bios on the signees will be available on the web immediately after receipt of the signed National Letter of Intent.

darts180

Apr 12, 2006
It is amazing what a difference big time people make in the running of an athletic department.

jtd9046

Dec 20, 2006
Chicago
Should be interesting to see the information flow the the three sites. Looks like we will know for sure who is breaking the info! LOL

mt85

Mar 24, 2006
Are they going to get blasted by the premium sites for posting that information?:wink0st:

Last edited:

markshir

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Wow, that's great news. I've been a "premium" member on a site on signing day in the past and I have to admit that it's quite fun to watch the committments as they can announce them. To get that information out for free directly from the source sounds like a win win situation for the fans.

Anyone think we'll see a few surprises? I could see Chizik having a few committments that have gone unnoticed. Maybe more than a few if Pollard is helping him out. :)