Saw your half time score and was worried

Osoprimo

Oct 6, 2008
Wow, glad to see you all pulled out a win. Saw the half-time score and was a bit worried. Now go beat the hell outta the Hawkeyes next week.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Wow, glad to see you all pulled out a win. Saw the half-time score and was a bit worried. Now go beat the hell outta the Hawkeyes next week.

First half was a bit shaky. If you read post game comments you'll see. Mainly our offense was out of sync. To be expected from a new staff, new offense. We either weren't making throws or weren't catching or both. The O seemed to settle down in the second half.

Our D still has it's issues, especially up front. We still aren't tackling well. It was nice to see what seemed like our D actually wearing their O down towards the end of the game and us taking care of business on obvious passing downs.

There's a lot of work left to do.

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
And the headsets to the booth were down, making calling the sets a little more difficult. And somehow, there were no delay of game penalties???

DesertClone1

DesertClone
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
And the headsets to the booth were down, making calling the sets a little more difficult. And somehow, there were no delay of game penalties???

yeah i know:notworthy:
We only had 1 total penalty =, FOR THE WHOLE GAME if i may add

Melvin

Jul 29, 2008
Crete, NE
Good Luck at Wake Forest. That would be a nice road win.

What's up with the Bye for Week#2 ?????

Osoprimo

Oct 6, 2008
Just beat the Hawkeyes and don't beat us. I cheer for you in every game except against us.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron