RV Village Trick or Treating

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
With ISU playing at home Halloween weekend, what are the chances we could get a good majority of the people intnbe RV Village to cooperate in a Halloween event of handing out candy to trick or treaters?

I live in Ankeny and our trick or treating is that Saturday night and I believe some other towns are scheduled that night so it'd be kind of cool if we could get a group effort. I would think if this post were to reach enough people, and word of mouth would spread pretty quickly.

Thoughts?

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020
In for sure!

I’d suggest sending an email to the AD suggesting this idea. Even the Cyclone Club as well.

Reactions: NWICY

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
In for sure!

I’d suggest sending an email to the AD suggesting this idea. Even the Cyclone Club as well.
I plan to suggest it to the Cyclone Club and tojers if possible. I think it would be a nice tradition.

Maybe @ChrisMWilliams would get CF in on the action as well.

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
Any insights on when this should take place? I was thinking like Friday night from 6-8, but didn't know if that would interfere with people showing up and potentially dinner. Could do 7-9 if people don't think that is too late. Saturday would be great, cause potentially more people, but the game time isn't decided until the last minute and individuals leave the lot after the game.

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
Just curious if we can get a push for this? I talked to the Cyclone Club and they don't want to get involved. They said they have been approached by other lots in the past and have told them they ok with the lot trying to do something but will not get involved. With a 11am kick, could even do an early late afternoon ToT on Saturday.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Too bad you guys don't have a Facebook group or something like that to make organizing things like this easier. Sounds like fun but hard to get off the ground.

Reactions: yler4cy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron