Roster/Future Roster XL spreadsheet link

URBCLONE

Mar 26, 2006
Urbandale
Awhile back there was a great link on the site to an excel sheet that someone had put together showing the rosters for the next few years given all of the new players. Can someone repost that please? I've done some searches in the forum and have not been able to find it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
I look at that roster and get excited about how fast CFH and staff have brought stability to the program. It truly seems like all 12 guys on scholarship are or have the potential to be Big XII quality players. Not counting departures we have a total of 6 spots to fill over the next 3 years.

2011- 1)hopefully Coleman, if not a PG
2012- 3) PG, hopefully Paige, another SG and a Center, possibly Woodbury
2013- 2) a wing hopefully Jok and a PF

Giggles can spin it any way he wants, the staff has done an incredible job to this point. Not to mention that playing uptempo creates a deeper rotation keeping players happy and increasing retention.

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
These sheets are a tad misleading. The untrained fan will think that Allen has two years of playing time at ISU.

For the most part, they are done well.

CloneState1028

Jan 21, 2008
Ames, IA via Cedar Rapids
I think you are missing Bubu on yours.

Only scholarship players are listed.

These sheets are a tad misleading. The untrained fan will think that Allen has two years of playing time at ISU.

For the most part, they are done well.

That's why (on mine anyway) those guys are color-coded in light blue. The key tells you all you need to know. :wink:

I look at that roster and get excited about how fast CFH and staff have brought stability to the program. It truly seems like all 12 guys on scholarship are or have the potential to be Big XII quality players. Not counting departures we have a total of 6 spots to fill over the next 3 years.

2011- 1)hopefully Coleman, if not a PG
2012- 3) PG, hopefully Paige, another SG and a Center, possibly Woodbury
2013- 2) a wing hopefully Jok and a PF

Giggles can spin it any way he wants, the staff has done an incredible job to this point. Not to mention that playing uptempo creates a deeper rotation keeping players happy and increasing retention.

And I agree with this. It's not like we will be losing everyone after 2011/12 like Iowa fans seem to believe, we're actually very stable already. That is, if players stay out of trouble.