Rhoads’ comments on Iowa State’s rivalry with Iowa

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
in-breeding. Heck.. the kid probably has some of your DNA

:rolleyes::twitcy::wideeyed:

Be careful Jamby-the idiot in you is flaring up big time........you and your cousin MikeyMouthbreather. Go outside for awhile and take a break from posting stupid things,will you?:swoon:

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
Be careful Jamby-the idiot in you is flaring up big time........you and your cousin MikeyMouthbreather. Go outside for awhile and take a break from posting stupid things,will you?:swoon:

inbred.jpg
NoahHawkeye.jpg

Last edited:

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
try again there... look at the thread on HawkeyeNation.
Here I'll provide a link!
ISU Feeling Left Out - HawkeyeNation Forum

Yes, I seriously want Iowa State University to crumble to nothing but dust and I also want all current students and alumni from the school to be living in boxes eating out of their shoes. I really don't see the problem here.

I'm all for the rivalry, but that is pretty asinine.

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
Agreed. Winning in football/basketball is all I honestly care about.

That said, I'm pretty sure members of our site said Gary Dolphin deserved cancer because he was an Iowa guy...

"Our?" :skeptical: :rolleyes:

And PLEASE post a link to that. I could see maybe wanting him to get rid of that terrible hairpiece that he wears, but not cancer.

breck53

Aug 29, 2008

And PLEASE post a link to that. I could see maybe wanting him to get rid of that terrible hairpiece that he wears, but not cancer.

Do you think it looks worse than yours, MikeyMouthbreather? Just curious ...I'm sure you're a real looker.......:twitcy::twitcy:

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA

http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/state-rivals/125318-gary-dolphin-diagnosed-prostate-cancer.html

3rd post, not that hard to find. Nice to know pretty much everyone else in the thread called that DB out on it though. I would think you might remember the thread since I saw your post on page 3. Bad memory I guess. :rolleyes:

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
Do you think it looks worse than yours, MikeyMouthbreather? Just curious ...I'm sure you're a real looker.......:twitcy::twitcy:

Now, cork, there's no need to be all hostile. I know you remember the episode where Tommy the cool kid gave you a letterman's jacket, and you really felt like you "belonged," but that was a tv show. It was not real.

When the pretty girl danced with you at the school dance, it was because she was an actress and was paid for it. I'm sure that she might told you that you were nice and everything, but that was based on a ******. Somebody else wrote those words for her to say, it wasn't her.

I am really sorry to have to be the one to break this to you. But, now at least it's out in the open.

Hopefully, you can deal with it. Even I wouldn't want to see you end up like one of the Different Strokes kids...

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/state-rivals/125318-gary-dolphin-diagnosed-prostate-cancer.html

3rd post, not that hard to find. Nice to know pretty much everyone else in the thread called that DB out on it though. I would think you might remember the thread since I saw your post on page 3. Bad memory I guess. :rolleyes:

Now that I read that, I kind of do remember that thread.

I still stand by what I said. That rug is horrible.

One thing I will say about Dolph, is that you can miss like 30 minutes of real time action during a game, and when you get back to it, he is just starting to announce the part where you had to leave.

I guess it's tradition for hawk announcers to call games way behind the action. Zabel made a tremendous living doing that. It would be like the start of the 4th quarter, and he would just be getting to half time. That was before his liver became scotch ridden, and diseased.

The other thing I wonder about Dolph, is do you think that he ever accidentally put on the headset of his color guys, and got drunk from breathing in all the booze fumes from poodleack and hansen?

I bet that **** happened ONCE, then he started marking his mic.

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
Now that I read that, I kind of do remember that thread.

I still stand by what I said. That rug is horrible.

One thing I will say about Dolph, is that you can miss like 30 minutes of real time action during a game, and when you get back to it, he is just starting to announce the part where you had to leave.

I guess it's tradition for hawk announcers to call games way behind the action. Zabel made a tremendous living doing that. It would be like the start of the 4th quarter, and he would just be getting to half time. That was before his liver became scotch ridden, and diseased.

The other thing I wonder about Dolph, is do you think that he ever accidentally put on the headset of his color guys, and got drunk from breathing in all the booze fumes from poodleack and hansen?

I bet that **** happened ONCE, then he started marking his mic.

Man ,you're really getting warmed up now, aren't you MikeyMouthbreather? Whats the matter, did your toothless girlfriend cancel your night out? And your recourse is to start making fun of all the poor Hawkeyes on your virtual internet fantasy world/? You have a great lfe ,Mikey-your niece must be so proud of you. And please make up with your girlfriend,so you can get in a better mood. Or go to the fair and look longingly at the butter cow for a little while........:twitcy:

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvew9v3aO-g]CyHawk 2011: Iowa State Beats Iowa 44-41 In Triple Overtime - YouTube[/ame]