Request for Help

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

bwboehm

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 16, 2006
Fellow Clones,

I am seeking employment and hope somebody on this board can help. In 2006, I graduated from ISU with a degree in Liberal Studies and an emphasis in political science and speech communication. Since then, I have worked primarily in the health care industry, recruiting physicians for a staffing firm and most recently completing state requirements for nursing home administration. I received a license to practice July 20th. Unfortunately, there are few positions available in Iowa for an inexperienced administrator. In response to this, I’m actively seeking any opportunities with advancement potential within a rewarding organization primarily in the Des Moines/Ankeny/Ames market. Cedar Rapids and Omaha are also possibilities, but my future wifes’ job takes precedence. She’s a Senior Actuary and has already targeted these areas. If anyone is seeking a hard working, dependable, and loyal employee with the capability to quickly adapt and learn, please email me. Per your request, I can forward a resume and cover letter. I appreciate everyone taking the time to read this and GO CYCLONES!

Thanks,

bwboehm82@gmail.com