Rep question

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

herbiedoobie

Jan 3, 2007
Germany
I'm going to guess rahtotheames' negative rep isn't simply a Hitler/Pollard reference.

Guess what? Someone gave me "blue rep" as a joke, I guess, for starting this thread. Cool!

Reference 4VRCY and the married v. single thread, you really CAN have good "relations" after marriage. But having "relations" before marriage can actually hurt that.

First 10 years of my wife and my marriage were fairly "relations-poor". But then, we kind of figured things out, and the last 10 years have been very "relations-rich." I would suggest that folks develop bad "relations-habits" pre-marriage and then reality sets in as to how men and women REALLY relate to each other.

Pre-marriage "relations" are artificial, and built on phoney hype that just cannot endure. My wife makes me crazy happy, and I work my butt off to woo her into additional "relations" each and every day.

But if your marriage isn't your priority, do what you want....

nj829

Mar 18, 2006
Northwest Arkansas
So, now I'm getting "rep-bombed" by people with no rep to give. Very funny, man. Very funny.

Since I have negative rep, would my giving you positive rep actually cause you to go down? Or should I give you negative rep, as my negative and giving you negative would make it positive? Boy is this rep stuff confusing!

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Since I have negative rep, would my giving you positive rep actually cause you to go down? Or should I give you negative rep, as my negative and giving you negative would make it positive? Boy is this rep stuff confusing!

That is like calculus class, we are at work, we are not supposed to think.