Recruits @ the game tonight

skelly

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2006
The Dark Hemisphere of Eternia
Anyone know the names of the recruits at tonight's game? I'm pretty sure I saw Peter Jok but there were two guys in "Tigers" sweatshirts. Couldn't read the school name but they were identical hoodies.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
Anyone know the names of the recruits at tonight's game? I'm pretty sure I saw Peter Jok but there were two guys in "Tigers" sweatshirts. Couldn't read the school name but they were identical hoodies.

They weren't injured Idaho State players were they?

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Next up for top talent ISU recruiting... PETER JOK! I'm ready for another interesting recruiting battle... hope he ends up being as good as people think he will be.

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
I think the one on the end was Marcus Phillips but I'm not sure. Whoever it was they were really in to the game.:smile:

justgetcy

Nov 5, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
Just because Harrison doesn't want to play here doesn't mean other shouldn't want to. Hilton is a great atmosphere with an awesome student section. The guys on our team and the coaches are awesome. The practice facility is awesome. This year should be an excellent year and hopefully in a few years we'll continue to be in big recruiting battles for top recruits in the nation