Recruit Conaway named DDSM Register Female Athlete of the Year

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
"...By her senior year, she was Miss Iowa Basketball"....... wow, was it a duel between Bill and Christy?

Sobchakcyclone

Feb 8, 2010
Bowling Alley
Coach talked like she was expecting her to play at MB. She's gonna be something special, I hope. I wondered if they'd redshirt her, with some of the talent coming in future years. I think it will say something if she plays now, that coach is looking at this team to win, now, in a big way. I just hope the playing time can keep everybody happy.

BirdDog

May 23, 2011
Coach talked like she was expecting her to play at MB. She's gonna be something special, I hope. I wondered if they'd redshirt her, with some of the talent coming in future years. I think it will say something if she plays now, that coach is looking at this team to win, now, in a big way. I just hope the playing time can keep everybody happy.

We also learned on media day that Knuth has a sore shoulder and did not play in Europe and apparently has not practiced much yet. I think with Conaway's vertical and length, CJL wanted to add depth to MB positon, as we really have not seen West in game action yet, and Vondrack probably lacks the size needed at that postition.

CY9008

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2010
West Des Moines, IA
I saw Knuth had shoulder surgery after last season but nobody said how severe it was. Not being 100% yet kind of worries me but it sounds like they have it under control.

Help Support Us

Become a patron