Ranking all 124 college stadiums

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
I want to see, but one per page? Bleacher report is the king of trying to get page views, and I hate it. Where does ISU rank? That's really what I want to know.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Not sure about Iowa having miles of tailgating....

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
Legion Field at #121? Stopped reading right there. This guy even pointed out the number of times the Iron Bowl has been played there and still listed it at 121. What a numbnuts.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I want to see, but one per page? Bleacher report is the king of trying to get page views, and I hate it. Where does ISU rank? That's really what I want to know.
#32. I'm surprised we were even that high up on the list. It seems we never get respect ever. Here's what they said about JTS:

Home to the Iowa State Cyclones, Jack Trice stadium is also the home of 55,000 fans every Saturday, and since 1975, it has been one of the more underrated stadiums in the country. It is currently one of the best in the Big 12.

The hillside seating in all four corners of the stadium is not found at many other places, and this is one of the prouder crowds in the country.

They love to support their team, and the surrounding area is beautiful as well.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
#32. I'm surprised we were even that high up on the list. It seems we never get respect ever. Here's what they said about JTS:

Home to the Iowa State Cyclones, Jack Trice stadium is also the home of 55,000 fans every Saturday, and since 1975, it has been one of the more underrated stadiums in the country. It is currently one of the best in the Big 12.

The hillside seating in all four corners of the stadium is not found at many other places, and this is one of the prouder crowds in the country.

They love to support their team, and the surrounding area is beautiful as well.

Now there you go and spoil it. Thumbing through all of the stadiums and reading what it said made the suspense build and build...the excitement got higher as I went past KU, OU, OSU, Mizzou...

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Thanks for sharing, guys. I think the idea is fun, but I hate bleacher report's grubbing for page views.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron