Random Thoughts 18: The Year of Fire

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
If you want to know what our view at the concert was, check out C Willy’s picture. You may even see the back of some familiar people.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
If you want to know what our view at the concert was, check out C Willy’s picture. You may even see the back of some familiar people.
Didn’t realize your hair was so long :)

Reactions: BCClone

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I know it happens everywhere but Crdar Rapids seems to have an abundance of bicyclist with loud speaker blaring with obnoxious music to boot.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
There's a strong possibility I'll be taking the Amtrak to Chicago this summer again. I was looking at possible dates, and was really confused. Last year, I think I paid $120 for a round trip, and that included trip insurance through Amtrak. I was then surprised to see $73 for one way. (Still not bad) But, I could go cheaper at $36-$43 fare if I get off in Galesburg, IL, wait 8 hours, and then get on a different train on a different rail that goes through Galesburg and get to the same rail station in Chicago at 9:51p.

No.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
There's a strong possibility I'll be taking the Amtrak to Chicago this summer again. I was looking at possible dates, and was really confused. Last year, I think I paid $120 for a round trip, and that included trip insurance through Amtrak. I was then surprised to see $73 for one way. (Still not bad) But, I could go cheaper at $36-$43 fare if I get off in Galesburg, IL, wait 8 hours, and then get on a different train on a different rail that goes through Galesburg and get to the same rail station in Chicago at 9:51p.

No.
Depends how much you value your time.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Heard my latest "I know that song from a previous lifetime!" featured in a TV commercial tonight. Turtles "Happy Together". Damn, that song is 57 years old. Guess it's a "fresh" sound to a lot of the people though. 1960's seem to have generated a lot of background music in commercials.

Tagging in elder music guru @MeanDean and younger music guy @CycloneRulzzz