Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
They had Q&A. I should have asked him what was so interesting in the top corner of the office. Guessing they would have skipped that one.

Reactions: NWICY

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
This guy did everything but look at the camera while speaking. The lady would lean into it so you got a solid view of her looking at you.
Like this:
BKlTreE.gif

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Wife told me this family friend told her he bought lutefisk and wants to make it for her mom since they used to go to these things with her parents at times. I’m like, I don’t care if you take your mom to their place. No, they want it at ours. All I could think of was the smell. Wife said she will make something else because she knows I won’t eat it. Guess I better buy air freshener.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Wife told me this family friend told her he bought lutefisk and wants to make it for her mom since they used to go to these things with her parents at times. I’m like, I don’t care if you take your mom to their place. No, they want it at ours. All I could think of was the smell. Wife said she will make something else because she knows I won’t eat it. Guess I better buy air freshener.
I'm one of those weird people that doesn't mind eating lutefisk. That being said, there's no way in heck that I want it prepared in my house.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Maybe you're misreading the signals?

Does she ever say, "Just put the peg in the hole already."?
Nope. Just grabs a deck of cards. I had to reach the son and wife to play during Christmas. Second time I taught the wife. She struggles with the 31 rule with counting.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
No when you work the hands (I’m avoiding the P word that most call it) she doesn’t get its 2 for 31 and then 1 if you can’t get any closer. We will be at 26 and she I’ll try to play an 8.
Oh, That and 15 for 2 are kind of the whole basis of the game

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone
Status
Not open for further replies.