Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Got up early this morning for work. Had to drive up turning machine on and go back and take a nap for two hours in the vehicle

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
It's bad enough getting both Iowa and Nebraska political commercials, now I have to watch a Kansas one as well :mad::mad::mad:

Seeing the Iowa ones here in Minnesota so hearing what my southern neighbors have to listen to all fall. Kinda bummed I am going to lose my health insurance AND my family farm to. :eek: Or maybe since I live in Minnesota I'll be okay?

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Seeing the Iowa ones here in Minnesota so hearing what my southern neighbors have to listen to all fall. Kinda bummed I am going to lose my health insurance AND my family farm to. :eek: Or maybe since I live in Minnesota I'll be okay?

Funny thing is, we are all losing our insurance no matter who we vote for.

Edit- according to the ads.

• Agree
Reactions: SaraV and BCClone

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Apparently I don't have any cupcake or muffin pans. Only took almost two decades for me to notice they moved to Texas with the basenji's. :rolleyes:

Amazon to the rescue so I can make these egg thingies next week.

egg in blanket 600x600.jpg

Reactions: NWICY

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
According to an email, my husband's birthday present ia sitting in the mailbox right now. His birthday is early December. As long as he doesn't go and get the mail tonight, I'm going to have to grab it early tomorrow morning before work and stash it in the second bedroom.

And remember where I put it for five weeks.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Good day today, cleared some more fence lines, listened and watched part of the game, nice weather, a ISU win, a Iowa loss. Yep it was a good day today.

Status
Not open for further replies.