Nov 5, 2009
32a05b69d33af9fc8b9cea49627570ad.gif
Boris Badinov and Natasha!

Last edited:
Reactions: SCyclone

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
long time no see

I have a 2 year old now. Pretty sure I can't top this birthday because I made an Elmo cake and he got an Abby doll (Sesame Street character for those unknowing) and I'll watch the video of him opening that forever. "Abbbbbbyyyyy!" Such happiness.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Seriously. When this damned pandemic has abated, let's set up an RTT Taco Tico Road Trip!

Would that be the RTTTTRT?
Well, there are those who would argue Taco House in Milford needs to be on a taco type road trip...

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I've been looking for a new taco site since the sad demise of my beloved Taco Time and its crisp meat burritos...and we have been know to drive much farther for lunch... :D

We're in!

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Got in a 30 mile ride yesterday before the heat smokes the cities this afternoon. Uneventful. Annoyed that my workaround frontage road along West River Road had been seal coated. Plowing through drifts of fine gravel in narrow tires was not optimal. Scratch that from my bike routes along with 80% of everything else I used to ride due to construction or congestion. Resisted a sarcastic "Nice boobs!" shoutout to the old biking shirtless dude with the saggy boobs. That would have been kinda mean and hypocritical since I support the local move to let gals being topless if they wish. He did have a nice pre-cancerous dark dark tan though.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
long time no see

I have a 2 year old now. Pretty sure I can't top this birthday because I made an Elmo cake and he got an Abby doll (Sesame Street character for those unknowing) and I'll watch the video of him opening that forever. "Abbbbbbyyyyy!" Such happiness.

Of course we having been missing kickball stories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron