Q on ISU vs HU mbb tickets

Cyman42

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2019
Bought 2 tickets to the Houston game down in the student section close behind the basket. Says on the mobile tickets they are JR Cyclone club tickets. Just wondering, what difference does it make?

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Bought 2 tickets to the Houston game down in the student section close behind the basket. Says on the mobile tickets they are JR Cyclone club tickets. Just wondering, what difference does it make?
Did you get them through the university if so probably none. School is out of session so both ends will be filled with families. Hopefully someone with more knowledge than me can chime in.

Cyman42

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2019
Did you get them through the university if so probably none. School is out of session so both ends will be filled with families. Hopefully someone with more knowledge than me can chime in.
Thanks for responding. Got them through Stubhub.

MEforSTATE

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 12, 2017
There’s no difference. It’s a break game so ISU sells student section tickets to Jr Cyclone Club. Technically as a JCC member you can buy JCC tickets for your kids and an accompanying adult ticket. I can’t remember if the adult accompanying ticket says JCC, but either way, no one will check if age of JCC ticket holder and the student section will be full of kids and parents.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
There’s no difference. It’s a break game so ISU sells student section tickets to Jr Cyclone Club. Technically as a JCC member you can buy JCC tickets for your kids and an accompanying adult ticket. I can’t remember if the adult accompanying ticket says JCC, but either way, no one will check if age of JCC ticket holder and the student section will be full of kids and parents.
It's been a few years but I'm pretty sure the tickets are the same for kids and adults. JCC families just get first crack at them.