Postseason bball replays on YT

RezClone

Mar 2, 2013
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, SD
Does anybody know what the deal with the lack of full game replays on YouTube for the LSU and Wisky game in particular and tournament games in general?

They seem to be stricter with copyright restrictions for the NCAA tournament than other games, including bowl games. I've seen the NCAA has released certain games on YT after the tournament completed, but not ours.

There's full game replays for pretty much every big ISU game for the last 5 years or so on YouTube. It drives me crazy that I can't watch a full game replay for our sweet 16 run on YouTube since I cut the cord.

ZZZ

Feb 10, 2013
Ames, IA
This won’t help now, but if you by chance have YouTube tv you can set it to record every game. Last I checked, they still offered unlimited space for DVR, so I have it set to record every basketball and football game.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Does anybody know what the deal with the lack of full game replays on YouTube for the LSU and Wisky game in particular and tournament games in general?

They seem to be stricter with copyright restrictions for the NCAA tournament than other games, including bowl games.

You answered your own question.

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
If you show me how to take it from my mediacom dvr to YouTube, I’ll post both games.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
They seem to be stricter with copyright restrictions for the NCAA tournament than other games, including bowl games. I've seen the NCAA has released certain games on YT after the tournament completed, but not ours.

CBS is tighter than a drum with NCAA tourney stuff. ESPN can't even show the highlights.

• Sad
Reactions: RezClone

Cywolfpack

Dec 20, 2013
Mason City
If you have the March Madness App (free), you can at least watch the condensed games at between 10 and 13 minutes each.
Has this years full tourney and then clips for some game highlights over the years, including the Hampton game we all want to forget, one shining moment, etc.