Votes: 10 11.8%
  • OSU -2.5

Votes: 75 88.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
Are Young or Bolton expected to miss the game? I may need to pull my bet if that's the case.

Sorry, no, not trying to mislead. Just meant we have no idea who had COVID and who is going to be missing tonight for ISU. Throwing that out there as a possibility.

Reactions: Shawker

CRCySpy

Oct 16, 2020
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is going to be a very difficult year for the tournament committee. Say OSU loses tonight, on the face it would look like a bad loss, but then you have to look at who was out. They will really have to do a deep dive on all teams and who was playing/wasn't playing.
I believe Okie State is on probation this season and can't be in the NCAA Tournament. I think it is just this season.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyinthenorth

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
I believe Okie State is on probation this season and can't be in the NCAA Tournament. I think it is just this season.
That probationary condition got lifted or stayed. At least I think that is the case given them showing up in Bracketology the last month.

• Informative
Reactions: CRCySpy

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
I could be wrong, but I think this is correct. I think this was part of the FBI operation.
Note: nothing done to Kansas who cheated mega big time. The big names are exempt.

• Agree
Reactions: CRCySpy

CRCySpy

Oct 16, 2020
Cedar Rapids, IA
I could be wrong, but I think this is correct. I think this was part of the FBI operation.
Note: nothing done to Kansas who cheated mega big time. The big names are exempt.
Yes, I remember an article right before the start of the 19-20 basketball season stating that the NCAA found that Kansas had committed 3 level one violations, including lack of institutional control. Where are KU's punishments? Saved by Covid, I guess.

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
Hahaha, why are we even trying to play tonight? There will be blood.

giphy.gif

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
I bet heavy on OSU earlier today with the rumors of guys out and then just turned it into an uncomfortable amount when I saw the tweet

• Winner
Reactions: Tailg8er

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
I bet heavy on OSU earlier today with the rumors of guys out and then just turned it into an uncomfortable amount when I saw the tweet
What’s an “uncomfortable amount?” I’m just curious what people are willing to wager? I usually keep it around $20 because I’m a wiener.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I could never bet against iowa state because I’d feel bad if I won.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron