Playoff teams in NFL in 2011?

Status
Not open for further replies.

millerforrest

Jun 4, 2008
Sounds like someone is still bitter about being 2nd in the NFC North. Just remember who the NFC north champs are and know your role pal.

WHATS THE NAME AGAIN OF THE TROPHY THEY GIVE TO THE NFC NORTH WINNER?
WHAT? NO WAY! YOU MEAN THERE ISNT ONE? THEY ONLY GIVE TROPHIES TO THE NFC CHAMPION (PACKERS) & THE SUPER BOWL CHAMPION (PACKERS)?????? SO WHO NEEDS TO KNOW THEIR ROLE? AND OUCH! DIDNT THAT HURT? TO LOSE THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TO YOUR ARCH RIVALS ON YOUR HOME FIELD!!!!:smile:

millerforrest

Jun 4, 2008
That soft rustling sound you hear, "Forrst," is my entire post flying directly above your head.

Run along Lil' "Forrst," Your mother's callin'. She's awful sore that you've been ditchin' school.

Guess you dont know how to use spell check or you just cant spell "F-o-r-r-e-s-t"?

LonoClone

Jun 25, 2008
Guess you dont know how to use spell check or you just cant spell "F-o-r-r-e-s-t"?

Umm, who spelled it wrong? I believe I quoted one of your posts where you SPELLED YOUR OWN NAME INCORRECTLY!

And before you come up with a lame excuse, know that we can all see the message saying that you edited the post today, not to mention that I already quoted the post where you spelled it wrong.

Seriously guy, this has to be an act, doesn't it? No one is really as "special" as you appear to be, are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.