playcalling

nocsiou

Sep 6, 2010
Herman did an awesome job on a few of those calls especially in the 4th quarter and overtime. Credit him for calling pass plays Barnett could mostly execute. Barnett didn't force anything deep into double coverage either.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I think Herman seems to be really in tune what JB does well in this offense. And Barnett seems to just have a great grip of the offense, he may not make huge plays but he doesn't make a lot of bad decisions

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I think Herman seems to be really in tune what JB does well in this offense. And Barnett seems to just have a great grip of the offense, he may not make huge plays but he doesn't make a lot of bad decisions

I think you are right on. Even before this week, Herman just seemed to be more in tune with Barnett than with Arnaud or Jantz. Even in the Kansas game, it was just the mistakes that killed us rather than the playcalling.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
OSU was getting all the yardage they wanted in the first half with dink passes to wide receivers who were getting a 10 yard cushion from our defensive backs.

In the second half, that well dried up. Did Oklahoma State just get stupid? Or did Wally make an adjustment to take those plays away? Because they couldn't do anything in the second half against us.

Help Support Us

Become a patron