Pioli just took the Chiefs job! KF soon to follow??

GaryJohnson

Sep 11, 2008
Chicago
Yeah, that was me. That rumor was from a different Iowa City friend... but also sort of a dumb***. So you know, grain of salt and whatnot.

CycloneJoe

Jan 12, 2009
Carson City
3,000,000 could get you?

Almost all Cordinators in College Football and Most NFL assistants that are not cordinators. Heck thats more than some NFL teams pay their head coach.

kgreeny

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I understand what you are saying, his overall average per year is 7-5 and that is mediocre or slightly above. But throw out the beatings he took while trying to get this thing turned around and he is averaging 8 wins per year once he got his players and his system installed. All I'm saying is I'll take an 8-4 record with a trip to the Outback or Alamo every year. If that is mediocre I'm fine with that. I'm sure Cyclone fans would take 8-4 mediocre seasons with bowl games.

That, we would!

CarolinaCy

Apr 18, 2008
My buddy Grant just texted me and said he saw James Ferentz in the IMU wearing a Chiefs stocking cap...

EDIT: It should be noted, however, that my buddy Grant is sort of a dumba*s.

Yeah, that was me. That rumor was from a different Iowa City friend... but also sort of a dumb***. So you know, grain of salt and whatnot.

From these 2 posts I will hypothesize that all people in Iowa City are dumb***es. Except Cyclone fans, of course.

randogger22

Oct 23, 2008
Central Iowa
I would take that record every year in a heart beat, man if we could just get a coach that could get us to bowl games.....oh wait, we fired that one... touche hawkeyescott, good luck next year

I understand what you are saying, his overall average per year is 7-5 and that is mediocre or slightly above. But throw out the beatings he took while trying to get this thing turned around and he is averaging 8 wins per year once he got his players and his system installed. All I'm saying is I'll take an 8-4 record with a trip to the Outback or Alamo every year. If that is mediocre I'm fine with that. I'm sure Cyclone fans would take 8-4 mediocre seasons with bowl games.

Help Support Us

Become a patron