Parents Nightmare/Miracle

Beernuts

Nov 9, 2017
What I hear is a Dad that is so thankful to God for watching over his daughter and the miracle that she is alive...that he wants to share his complete joy with others. He is a completely broken and possibly changed forever person.

Reactions: BigJCy

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Daughter looks a bit like Addy Brown.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
What did I miss? She is sitting in the truck that he drove to the scene in and she isn't crying when he opens the door. She starts to get emotional as he's talking, but she looks fine. Making a big production out of filming a scene he is clearly planning on posting to social media is not a choice I would make, but I would have definitely taken some pictures at that point.
She does not "look fine"; she looks far from it. There is a reason multiple people on here have commenting on this topic.

• Winner
Reactions: Tailg8er

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
She does not "look fine"; she looks far from it. There is a reason multiple people on here have commenting on this topic.
Obviously she is still upset, but she's not on the edge of the road bawling her eyes out, which is what I expected from some of the comments. She is in the truck and is relatively calm and uninjured. He could have been there for five minutes or more waiting for emergency vehicles for all we know. The video is not something I would have done and isn't great IMO, but I don't think there is near enough there to proclaim the guy is a terrible father as some seem to want to do. Some online are just looking for a reason to get outraged.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: NWICY

frackincygy

Jul 13, 2015
FWIW the shared video cuts off early and misses some pretty critical details IMO.

(Not original, but where I first saw the story):

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Obviously she is still upset, but she's not on the edge of the road bawling her eyes out, which is what I expected from some of the comments. She is in the truck and is relatively calm and uninjured. He could have been there for five minutes or more waiting for emergency vehicles for all we know. The video is not something I would have done and isn't great IMO, but I don't think there is near enough there to proclaim the guy is a terrible father as some seem to want to do. Some online are just looking for a reason to get outraged.

I must have missed this, mind quoting those posts?