On to Football Season

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
And there is the comparison of fill in the blank Clone coach to KF's success early in his Iowa tenure.

Be sure to bump this thread once the Clones run the table in the Big 12 and make a BCS bowl appearance during the 2019 season, ok?

CMC is doing better taking over a dumpster fire program his first two years than KF did taking over a program that was ran by the greatest coach in program history for you. If you don't think that's a big deal you're burying your head in the sand.

• Funny
Reactions: YeahBuddy

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
CMC is doing better taking over a dumpster fire program his first two years than KF did taking over a program that was ran by the greatest coach in program history for you. If you don't think that's a big deal you're burying your head in the sand.

CPR>>>>>>CMC first two years so far.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Yeah, those #54 and #59 ranked classes were outstanding.
Agreed, especially this guy. He probably made it nowhere in football.
4e3af9885c42c.image.jpg

ViktorLuzor

May 1, 2016
New Ames, Iowaland
So far yes...

Rhodes through his first 18 games was 10-8 with a bowl win. Campbell is 7-11.
They both wore ISU themed clothing quite frequently too. So yeah, I guess they are identical. I'm so wrong and you're so smart!!

Serious question--why do you live here so much? You're like a KU football fan--I have difficulty comprehending what motivates you to keep doing what you do for zero reward.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron