Official Iowa vs Purdue Thread

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
I was curious what would happen when Iowa didn’t dominate the TO battle. Apparently the answer was get embarrassed.
They still got their lucky turnover when that kid tried to Blake Griffin dunk it for a TD.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
David Bell has raised hell on earth against Iowa every single time they have faced him. Man this one hurts. Woof. Big ten championship is still very possible though.

Should still be favored in every game the rest of the way, if you win out you should get a shot against a top 5 team in the b1g title. Today didn't take much off the table.

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
LOL. This made me laugh. I’ve never truly “hated” Iowa State. Hope both teams will be able to make the championship games. Would be good for the state.
I'd hate to see coaches who mock college kids getting hurt put on a big stage, not a good look for the state. Maybe KF can finally get deposed on the day of the big 10 championship game.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Dolph and Eddie didn’t mention the final pick because they were talking about Petras limping around after getting drilled in the ribs they said. Thought he may have been hurt on the final play.

• Love
Reactions: cyrocksmypants

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Dolph and Eddie didn’t mention the final pick because they were talking about Petras limping around after getting drilled in the ribs they said. Thought he may have been hurt on the final play.

Eddie was pissed that they still had him in. Honestly it probably doesn't matter. Petres isn't good.

MonsantoJoe

Sep 18, 2021
I bet when you login with your next handle you will have it figured out.

WTF? What have I said that is so inconsistent or makes you think I’m just changing names? Lots of insecurity issues on this forum. I’m getting defensive but I’ve been nothing but nice. I don’t articulate sometimes but thats just who I am.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Just catching up after the best day.

But what was up with Iowa's punter. He was not good today. If he doesn't get better, Iowa might get another loss.

Reactions: aauummm