***Official General College Football 2017 Thread***

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
It's fun to watch other teams beat Iowa, am I right?

giphy.gif

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
???? But they wave at kids!!!!

And, I will probably go straight to hell, but I'm a little tired of the wave crap. It IS really cool that they do it. But wouldn't any school do the same ******* thing?

The cool part is that the hospital was built so that patients could see the field. That is pretty awesome! But everyone acts like Iowa fans are the only ones that would think to do the wave.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Penn State put up 580 yards against that Iowa defense. McSorely took them right down the field at the end. They should have scored 50 points.
That's my point: they were f***ing horrid at finding the endzone in their many, many, many opportunities. They were great between the 20's for the most part, but hot garbage when it mattered most... Except for the last drive, in fairness. A win is a win, but lordy was it not an impressive one in the statbook.

Sidenote, Barkley accounted for over 350 all-purpose yards tonight... Asinine.

• Agree
Reactions: Tornado man

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
That's my point: they were f***ing horrid at finding the endzone in their many, many, many opportunities. They were great between the 20's for the most part, but hot garbage when it mattered most... Except for the last drive, in fairness. A win is a win, but lordy was it not an impressive one in the statbook.

Sidenote, Barkley accounted for over 350 all-purpose yards tonight... Asinine.
Yeah, lots of talk that PSU OC Joe Moorhead is in line for a HC job at a P5 school after this season, as things really changed there when he joined the staff prior to last year.
Maybe not so fast now. McSorely and Barkley have a little to do with it.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Iowa really should have played for the FG at the end...

• Agree
Reactions: clonedude