****Official Class of 2021 Recruiting Thread****

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
May as well get started on future classes and begin the relationship. Currious if we'll hear of other long range targets visiting for the opening ISU FB game.

@MikeSautterOWH 2021 Millard North wing Hunter Sallis will take an unofficial visit to Iowa State this weekend. #Cyclones #CyclONEnation

https://247sports.com/Player/Hunter-Sallis-46057844/

LLCJ, seems like we should be looking for a big based on where we sit. What's the story?

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
LLCJ, seems like we should be looking for a big based on where we sit. What's the story?
Not sure the staff is looking for a traditinal big moving forward. Conditt will be here for 2 and Foster should be the PF/C for 2-3 years. I really think Prohm will be looking to play 4 guards and 1 big after Solomon leaves. Hinson/Blackwell/Johnson will be playing the stretch PF. Wings and another guard will be the priorities.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Not sure the staff is looking for a traditinal big moving forward. Conditt will be here for 2 and Foster should be the PF/C for 2-3 years. I really think Prohm will be looking to play 4 guards and 1 big after Solomon leaves. Hinson/Blackwell/Johnson will be playing the stretch PF. Wings and another guard will be the priorities.

That's playing pretty thin. The stretches you listed aren't guys the can play the 5 in a pinch. Would think we'd want to have 3 in case someone gets hurt.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
That's playing pretty thin. The stretches you listed aren't guys the can play the 5 in a pinch. Would think we'd want to have 3 in case someone gets hurt.

They could pursue a transfer big. Next year is the first year of immediate eligibility so there will be a huge market.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
I know what they "could do". I was asking to find out what they were doing.
From the looks of it they got their PG. Now they want 2 wings in the 6'6-6'8 range that can handle the ball as well.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Bossi just put in a CB for Kentucky, hes pretty tied in...

True, but Bossi even admits that it isn't a lock. He also lists ISU as one of the 6 teams to make Sallis next cut. Since he's not announcing til late ISU is still in good position but not the favorite.