***Official 2024 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament Thread***

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Also, who cares how well the Big 12 is doing? When we get beat early I don’t feel better because Kansas wins a natty. We’re in the Sweet 16 and the fact that most of our conference foes have crapped the bed doesn’t mean anything.
I mean if you don’t think getting the benefit of the doubt on seeding and bubble teams matters, sure.

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
Here is an alternate scenario. The Big 12 gets 6 teams in the sweet 16, but we get bounced on the first day.

Would I prefer the Big 12 had performed better? Sure. But I'm a pretty happy man at the moment.

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
Did Grant-Foster play at KU at one point in time? His name sounds familiar as a guy we recruited.

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
What does this year’s tournament have to do with next year’s?
Hmmmm... What does this year's Duke have to do with last year's Duke? What does this year's NC, Kansas, Michigan State, Arizona, UCLA, etc...... Have to do with anything? EXCEPT the ******* idiots who make the polls and the tourney set up don't seem to be able to divorce themselves from the names and reps. If the Big 12 looks like **** this tourney, maybe the non-Big12 reps at next years collection of idiots lowers our seeds one line just becuase.

I don't really care about the other teams, but I don't wan them bringing down our rep becuase most of what we accomplish being #2 in the league is against those people we don't care about. It should have nothing to do with it, but it does year after year.

Not understanding that logic makes you incapable of understanding logic.

EDIT: After re-reading that, it was pretty harsh, disregard the last sentence. Just upset with the lack of Big 12 follow through here. Especially, with the ACC doing well. I do not like them. (Except for NC St. I like them.)