***Official 2024 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament Thread***

rosshm16

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 8, 2023
I'm sure if you're a fan it's fun watching your team win so much, but Purdue is about the most boring team I've ever watched.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
All I care about is Houston somehow cutting down the nets in Glendale to bring home the national title. I like their team a lot, adds another Big 12 team to the winners list (which is what the SEC lives off of in football) and aside from Gonzaga, I don’t like any other team left. Normally I would cheer for NC State but Brad Brownell has made me dislike all ACC teams.

swclone11

Feb 17, 2024
All I care about is Houston somehow cutting down the nets in Glendale to bring home the national title. I like their team a lot, adds another Big 12 team to the winners list (which is what the SEC lives off of in football) and aside from Gonzaga, I don’t like any other team left. Normally I would cheer for NC State but Brad Brownell has made me dislike all ACC teams.
I feel this but I'm on the NC State train. I think they're similar enough to us that I'm cheering for them. Their coach seems to be a good guy too from what little I've seen.

• Agree
Reactions: Lafaester54

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
I'm rooting for Houston too - unless they run up against Alabama. And ISU would have a 2-1 record vs. the National Champion Cougars and would be responsible for 2 of their 4 losses on the year. I'm cool with Gonzaga too if they can come back on Purdue. Don't care about the other remaining teams one way or the other.

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
c9c869e12ea992020b6191026edf38db08c71035_hq.gif

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I feel this but I'm on the NC State train. I think they're similar enough to us that I'm cheering for them. Their coach seems to be a good guy too from what little I've seen.

They don't seem all that talented but just kind of a rag tag group that's letting it fly and it's working.