Off the grid
Round 4 already started on the Peacock!

All times Eastern

Round 4 -- Sunday, September 20
Early coverage: 8-10 a.m. on Peacock
Daytime TV coverage: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Golf Channel
Late TV coverage: 12-6 p.m. on NBC

Additional coverage via live streaming on USOpen.com
Featured Groups (early) -- 7:55 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
Featured Holes -- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Featured Groups (late) -- 1:15 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Reactions: isutrevman

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Damn, I was going to post that yesterday and didn't.

There was a lot better chance of Reed being caught improving a lie than there was of him being in the lead.

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
I'm curious to see how Wolff handles things today. He knocks the cover off the ball but he can't hit it by Dechambeau. If he plays his own game he'll be fine. If he tries to keep up off the tee it could get ugly for him.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I'm curious to see how Wolff handles things today. He knocks the cover off the ball but he can't hit it by Dechambeau. If he plays his own game he'll be fine. If he tries to keep up off the tee it could get ugly for him.
Statistically Wolff has driven the ball longer than Bryson this week

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
2 eagles on 9 by wolff and bryson!! Wolff must dropped a shot so bryson looks to have the lead by 2 now. Wow.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Congrats to Bryson! Great playing for sure.

It could be a bad day for the game of golf though..... we'll see. If it leads to technological changes to the equipment and the golf balls, it will be a positive. If not, it's not good for the game today.

I will also admit that Bryson isn't the only big guy out there trying to over power golf courses. Same could be said of Brooks Koepka too. However, that's where another problem I have with Bryson arises. Bryson plays extremely slow and is well known for it, and it really offends many other professional golfers..... especially Brooks Koepka. So Brooks is trying to over power courses too.... but at least he's a fast player that doesn't drive other players crazy and hurt their games with his pace of play.

But Bryson did play great this week, and I didn't notice him being overly slow.... so hopefully he's getting better with that. He definitely deserved to win.

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
He’s still a ******* wanker.

Really wanna see Augusta go to a local ball.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron