chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
My magic 8-ball has predicted that he gets injured early in the first half. Nothing real bad, but must sit out the game none the less. He goes out with 7 points and the Clones go on the win the game by 3 :)

It's been a long long week for me, I know I crazy, just let me think like this for another couple of hours before the game starts........ please

Rickybaby

Apr 15, 2006
I like that Mac has Clark guarding him. Good move and it will make things tough. Right. All true stars can be contained but not stopped. I predict he still gets low to mid 20's. Lets say 24. But will have to work for them and a bunch will come at the line. Won't effect the outcome much though. Write this down as a loss by 15-25 pts so it won't really matter. I think Clark is a very good defender. Today will show what he can do against a really outstanding offensive player. If Rashon shuts him down, he's even better than I'm giving him credit for. Let's hope for that, as its the only way to stay in this one (well, other than slowing the game down so the final score is 45-40, YUCK!).

dbronco7sc

Mar 25, 2006
Brookings, SD
Visit site
Well... I had a feeling that D.J. was going to be our big downfall this game... and after the first half... he's the one hurting us the most... but even so... he's not the reason we're losing... it's the whole game... they are pressing tight defense on us... and our guys are leaning away from them... lean straight into them to give yourself some space ISU. Heck... Durant has drawn 40+ fouls by leaning into our guys on the offensive end... lets lean in too instead of backing off to shoot.

Last edited:

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
... they are pressing tight defense on us... and our guys are leaning away from them... lean straight into them to give yourself some space ISU. Heck... Durant has drawn 40+ fouls by leaning into our guys on the offensive end... lets lean in too instead of backing off to shoot.

I agree, we should be more agressive, but at the same time, if we did that we would be called for an offensive foul. :angry6wn:

Aug 21, 2006
Des Moines
Well... I had a feeling that D.J. was going to be our big downfall this game... and after the first half... he's the one hurting us the most... but even so... he's not the reason we're losing... it's the whole game... they are pressing tight defense on us... and our guys are leaning away from them... lean straight into them to give yourself some space ISU. Heck... Durant has drawn 40+ fouls by leaning into our guys on the offensive end... lets lean in too instead of backing off to shoot.

Interesting point. I noticed that unexperienced teams like ours tend to not get nearly as tight on defense as a team more experienced. It seems like something that changes as a program progresses. Hopefully we have that air-tight, Chris Walker-maddeningly-annoying-in-your-face type of defense over the next few years. Good for us, annoying for everybody else!:biggrin9gp: