Nuggets sign Monte

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Congrats to Monte. Big summer for a lot of our guys working their way into the league.

JRE1975

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 12, 2006
Lakewood Ranch, FL
So Monte, Niang, and Nader are NBA players, Naz and Burton on 2 way contracts, Mattyice playing in the best league sans the NBA.........can we have a redo on that 15-16 season?

Has anyone heard if Boston picked up Nadar for next year? Right now the Celtic salary list still show him as only a $450K guarantee with a 8/1/2018 decision date. I have not been able to find out if he is safe or not.

Reactions: ILikeCy

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Has anyone heard if Boston picked up Nadar for next year? Right now the Celtic salary list still show him as only a $450K guarantee with a 8/1/2018 decision date. I have not been able to find out if he is safe or not.
Thought he got 2 years last year

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
When Wigg’s enters the league next year, that will make 6 former Cyclones making that NBA cash.

Amber Rose must know what she’s doing ;)

Maybe she's the Annie Savoy (Susan Sarandon, "Bull Durham") of the NBA.

"There's never been a ballplayer slept with me who didn't have the best year of his career. Makin' love is like hitting a baseball, you just gotta relax and concentrate. Besides, I'd never sleep with a player hitting under .250, unless he had a lot of RBIs or was a great glove man up the middle."

jschealler

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2018
I haven’t had a desire to watch the NBAsince Jordan retired the first time. I’m getting an itchin that I may have to start back up now with our boys making the big roster.

• Agree
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC and Doc

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Nuggets beat writer

He may be the third "point guard" but he's the only traditional point guard. Murray is somewhat of a combo and Thomas is a high volume shooting guard who is small and can't defend the NBA 2 so they call him a point guard.

Monte and Jokic are the guys on the roster who can best facilitate offense for others.

• Agree
Reactions: I-stateTheTruth

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I haven’t had a desire to watch the NBAsince Jordan retired the first time. I’m getting an itchin that I may have to start back up now with our boys making the big roster.

Suggest to watch Celtics (Nader), the basketball they played the first 40 games or so before injuries decimated them last year was pretty amazing. An eyelash from the NBA finals with two all stars sitting on the bench injured is something you don't often see.