Nub hoops off to a great start!!!!!!!

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
thought you said it wasn’t worth melting down about.

Swarthy, you are most definitely not the smartest guy in the room.
I appreciate your concern, but your recollection fails you. I’ve stated it’s not worth melting down to a single game, particularly with this team. There’s also the fact this was a facetious s statement. Do you need me to explain this?

Cat, why do you do this to yourself?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I appreciate your concern, but your recollection fails you. I’ve stated it’s not worth melting down to a single game, particularly with this team. There’s also the fact this was a facetious s statement. Do you need me to explain this?

Cat, why do you do this to yourself?

Just to remind you of your true worth. There’s a seat on the bench next to coach k for a brilliant mind like yours. Amazing no one has not snatched you up.

think of it, you’d never miss on a recruit, you’d certainly out coach every single coach in the NCAA in both basketball and football of course.

I mean you would retire undefeated after winning the next 15 national championships coaching both sports at the same time.

Oh yes swarthy, it’s all over for the rest of the ncaa. Just need to allow yourself to be hired. Can’t wait

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
I know Fred's getting 25m and all, but after getting his a$$ kicked with the bulls and being really bad with Neb right now, he might be questioning his sanity.

he's not going to get the quick fix transfers anymore either. good luck.

• Funny
Reactions: dirtyninety

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I know Fred's getting 25m and all, but after getting his a$$ kicked with the bulls and being really bad with Neb right now, he might be questioning his sanity.

5 million a year and I'm not gonna give a single ****

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: pulse and NWICY

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort

I actually ran into Fred last night and he was crying. He was also wiping his tears up with stacks of cash.

It was hard to watch.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Surely in a game that close against an inferior opponent then Fred would have come up with some marvelous out-of-bounds play to win the game?

upload_2019-12-21_21-54-13.png

Lol.

I like the lead they took with 1:30 only to end up losing in the end. You need to give a baby a lollipop first before you take it away to make them cry.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
My Husker buddy was pretty excited when Neb beat Purdue. Then their one commit, a guy around the top 100 from Lincoln decommits. Guessing this won't make him happy.

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
My Husker buddy was pretty excited when Neb beat Purdue. Then their one commit, a guy around the top 100 from Lincoln decommits. Guessing this won't make him happy.

All my Husker friends are very typical fans, they have football season tickets, watch every football game, and go to Husker dinners where a football coach speaks. But pay almost no attention to basketball. So many, many "Husker" fans are paying less attention to their basketball foibles than we probably are. Kinda takes some of the fun out of it, huh?

Iastfan112

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
I wouldn't judge Nebraska basketball too harshly this season, they returned 1 whole player who played last year and he was a depth guy, not an integral piece. Not shocking they've had quite a few struggles.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron