No longer available Riverwalk area Alamo Bowl hotel

dmdom

Oct 28, 2014
3 nights Dec 27-30
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk
2 queen beds suite

I got excited and booked this without considering a cruise we have booked in January and how much vacation I will have. I used Choice points, that cover the room and taxes. I called the hotel and they have no problem with me adding another name to the reservation, so someone else can check in without me being there. I have done this before, but wanted to check with the hotel to be sure. If you booked with them today, the same room would be around $1050. I would take less and make this a win/win for both of us. So, if you haven't booked yet or weren't able to get something close to the Riverwalk & Alamodome shoot me an offer. I only have until the 13th to cancel, so if you are interested let me know soon.

BallardClone

Aug 14, 2011
I also have a 1 Bedroom Suite available at the Embassy Suites on the Riverwalk if anyone is interested in it before I cancel.

dmdom

Oct 28, 2014
3 nights Dec 27-30
2 queen beds suite

I got excited and booked this without considering a cruise we have booked in January and how much vacation I will have. I used Choice points, that cover the room and taxes. I called the hotel and they have no problem with me adding another name to the reservation, so someone else can check in without me being there. I have done this before, but wanted to check with the hotel to be sure. If you booked with them today, the same room would be around $1050. I would take less and make this a win/win for both of us. So, if you haven't booked yet or weren't able to get something close to the Riverwalk & Alamodome shoot me an offer. I only have until the 13th to cancel, so if you are interested let me know soon.
$600.00 or offer

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
3 nights Dec 27-30
2 queen beds suite

A real fan would cancel the cruise...:D

Help Support Us

Become a patron