No Leech CFTV video?

ISUTKD

Nov 9, 2009
Portland
If you were so obsessed, wouldn't you of watched the interviews and would have known Leech was interviewed? o_Oo_Oo_O

Mostly because I recently started my own business and work 12 hours a day 7 days a week... but thanks for being a **** about it.
Pro tip: The point of starting your own business is to work less while making more money.

Not in the beginning. But hey, it’s my own business. I can take time off whenever I want as long as it’s never....

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
He went from scoring 50 a game in cap city to silence. Then there’s an article titled ‘freshman class talks about the summer’ or whatever and he’s not in it... in the mean time we get daily commentary about which direction the athletic tape is wrapped around Prentiss Nixon’s wrist.

I’ll admit it, I am obsessed with ISU sports. I love it. I’m pretty sure that’s what being a fanatic means. But if you want me to apologize for giving a ****, I will. Do you want me to apologize for being born while I’m at it?

Whoa he scored 50 in a open gym game? Mind blown

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I guess who cares? Why is this the hill you want to make a stand on? Let's see what happens in November

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
There's only like 4 people smiling. Hope they get these issues figured out by January.

Anderson isn't even looking at the camera. He has his head down. He looks depressed. Pretty sure he's going to transfer in October or November, to be honest.

This program can't afford to lose anymore talent. Should have hired TJ.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Anderson isn't even looking at the camera. He has his head down. He looks depressed. Pretty sure he's going to transfer in October or November, to be honest.

This program can't afford to lose anymore talent. Should have hired TJ.

And Conditt's only half smiling so there goes the front court.

Help Support Us

Become a patron