New Uniforms Revealed

Nor'easter

Sep 25, 2016
We won't not use gold, it's a school color and with cardinal it's a pretty unique color scheme. Just have to smarter with it. The shade we use now is off imo, incorporate white into the top and add another color to the pants in a stripe or something.

Reactions: SolarGarlic

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I thought this red chrome lid over all-whites was pretty sweet that night.

iowa-state-kansas-state.jpg

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Cardinal, white, black, and chrome (though we haven't seen that since 2019 in think)
Yeah I dont think we can count chrome as a current helmet, unless we see it again it has been years now since they have worn it, and it is not shown as part of the current set.

At this point we have 3 helmets, any chance there is a 4th means it could be anything of any color or variant. They could have just as easily replaced the chrome red this year with something else, or just not purchased new helmets for that look staying with 3.

It could still be there, but it might not be. There might be something else. Or their might not be. That 4th lid is not been published whether it exists still and what it is.

Personally I would like to see it replaced with chrome Gold, since we dont have a gold lid, and we have a cardinal one, why not give us a chrome gold, best of both worlds.

• Winner
Reactions: ABECyguy and Lineup

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
What to do with the gold is tough.
For the most part I would be fine with just gold accents and a Gold Helmet.

At most Gold pants, but even that is not necessary with accents to tie the helmet into the rest of the uniform.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
How often have we worn this?

This combo might be our most”meh” look. It’s not exactly bad. Just not very interesting.

What do you people want? We don't really have that many options. This look is clean and sharp. The white and the cardinal helmets look better under the lights, but this is one of our better jersey combos. Lightyears ahead of those high school jerseys we wore against Iowa.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron