New Tablet - Looking for Apps Suggestions

CyFever

Dec 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I suggest returning it and getting the iPad 3 in a couple weeks. You bought Grandview when you could have had Iowa State.

Nope. Trying to help the guy out. Why are the Android tablets failing to gain marketshare? Why buy something from a company that may not be in the tablet business a year from now when you can buy a device that has sold 50 million already?

Take off your google goggles and give it a rest already. I guess some Iowa State fans are so used to losing they can't ever go with a winner.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::twitcy::twitcy::twitcy:

Good grief. Proof I guess that Apple fanboys can be far worse than any sports fanatic when it comes to blind loyalty.

Reactions: ianoconnor

Cy4Patriots

Jan 10, 2011
Nope. Trying to help the guy out. Why are the Android tablets failing to gain marketshare? Why buy something from a company that may not be in the tablet business a year from now when you can buy a device that has sold 50 million already?

Take off your google goggles and give it a rest already. I guess some Iowa State fans are so used to losing they can't ever go with a winner.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::twitcy::twitcy::twitcy:

What does your iPad do that my Galaxy doesn't? I'll wait.

Bluffers

Sep 16, 2009
Ames
for the kids download zoodles. use the kid mode and parent controls. slice it is a favorite game for the kids, even big kids like it. tweetdeck is a nice way to keep up on the social media. I work with folks who have I pads and they are nice, I like the android tablet however. I like the idea of open source programing.

Bluffers

Sep 16, 2009
Ames
for work take a look at touchdown,one note, mindjet, and documents to go. for radio go to tuneinradio. There are tons of pretty amazing and also very useless apps. the feedback seems to be pretty helpful when choosing.

MaccloNe

Sep 21, 2011
Classic fanboy

I don't have one because it was so awesome that I sold it for a great price and can now wait in line for the even more freaking awesome iPad 3. Good luck giving away your toy droid tabby. That iPad 3 retina screen is going to blow your mind.

Schooled by the master. Eat it. HAHAHAHA

Cy4Patriots

Jan 10, 2011
I don't have one because it was so awesome that I sold it for a great price and can now wait in line for the even more freaking awesome iPad 3. Good luck giving away your toy droid tabby. That iPad 3 retina screen is going to blow your mind.

Haha, you know what is great. I have the Galaxy and I might get the iPad 3. Why not have both.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA

Asian.gif

Not even remotely believable. I'm guessing the story is more along the lines that your mommy and daddy won't buy you one.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron