"New" New Uniform thread

asevcik

Nov 22, 2006
That looks like Tyler Palko, from Pitt, correct?

yes it is, nicely done

Heres the original to compare, and now that i look at it again, i would probably add the cyclone logo on the right hip and move the word "cyclones" up a little bit. I'm trying to invision the road jersey, i'm thinking the same but white with cardinal numbers and gold trim. i wonder how that would look.

Last edited:

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I like that helmet... a lot. The gold on the helmet looks lighter and shinier than the gold on the pants. Is there a way to lighten up the gold on the pants? I would also like to see us wear red pants with the white shirts.

it's the same gold (pantone 130) - it just has a gradient "shine spot" on it...

Last edited:

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
yes it is, nicely done

Heres the original to compare, and now that i look at it again, i would probably add the cyclone logo on the right hip and move the word "cyclones" up a little bit. I'm trying to invision the road jersey, i'm thinking the same but white with cardinal numbers and cold trim. i wonder how that would look.

I really like those. I kinda wish that actual "gold" was an option, because those jerseys are "hot" (and everything else I've designed so far would look sweeter as well). Unfortunately, it's not an option...

goldmember

May 31, 2006
picoday_kilmer.jpg
2007FBSideView.bmp

HandSanitizer

Apr 19, 2006
Bondurant, IA
343d1177542383-new-new-uniform-thread-isu2.gif

2007FBSideView.bmp

I am a big fan of the SIMPLE punching CY. It is not a big white lettered cartoon logo that is hard to look at. I love that logo. I like the bottom jerseys the best. The Gold is not mustard. It isnt something that is wierd and we will have to change in 2 years. I also think that the logo on the helmet should be "sized down a little" Maybe size down the logo a little bit in my opinion. Can you try that and post it? So a smaller logo and the jersey in the bottom. Not sure what color the hemet shold be though. I almost think it should be gold so the logo doesn't get lost in it. Good job.