new commit - Jason Carlson

flander1649

Apr 20, 2006
Kansas City
Visit site
Re: new commit

It would be great to get both him and graham in hear at semester so they can play in spring ball. Has anyone heard if they will be able to come in at that time?

ISUonthemove

Jan 31, 2007
Altoona

Okay things we could have desperately used this year.....

qb- no
rb - no
wr - maybe
te - no
ol - comfortable here...
dl - this year okay, need a rush end (hate to see dj go)
lb - didnt need one this year
cb - could have used another starter this year
safety - definitely could use a playmaker here
Kicker - need i say more....

MY GUESS on the commit with limited info.....

Mahoney or Johnson both kickers

How about a return man? Left that one out:yes:. We had to have the least amount of return yards out of all 119 teams.

wesley_w

Oct 23, 2006

So if I know who it is because of people i talk to within the FB program am I allowed to tell? Or will that get me banished.

I don't subscribe or even vist the other ISU sites cause I can't stand the people who run them.

Curt, how do the subscription places get this info. Is it from the athlete themselves or do they have a contact on the football staff??

wheels686

Oct 25, 2006
Grinnell, IA

It would be great to get both him and graham in hear at semester so they can play in spring ball. Has anyone heard if they will be able to come in at that time?

I dont know when he is coming in but I heard he is going to have 3 years of eligibility left. Dont know if its true but id be cool

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton

Curt, how do the subscription places get this info. Is it from the athlete themselves or do they have a contact on the football staff??

I assume they get it from talking to the athlete. but I do not know for sure because I have no desire to pay these sites any money for information I can get on my own. lol

frontrangeclone

Apr 11, 2006
Cache Valley
twitter.com
Why is it that cyclonereport.com and the DM register both talk about this kid, yet Cyclone Nation does not yet have him listed in the commits section as of 12/12? It's a freaking recruiting website! aren't they supposed to be on top of this? perhaps they're taking christmas break early this year... it's not like it is super secret info anymore... maybe they're still deliberating on how many "stars" to give Carlson....

CyRocket

Jan 31, 2007
Why is it that cyclonereport.com and the DM register both talk about this kid, yet Cyclone Nation does not yet have him listed in the commits section as of 12/12? It's a freaking recruiting website! aren't they supposed to be on top of this? perhaps they're taking christmas break early this year... it's not like it is super secret info anymore... maybe they're still deliberating on how many "stars" to give Carlson....

When you've been around the Cyclone Web-sites long enough you'll find out that CN isn't even worth looking at. If you want to spend money CR is the best. Personally I would rather depend on CF and donate the money Cyclone athletics. In my opinion CN is about ready to go under. Couldn't happen to a better bunch.