Nevada a 27 pt dog

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I think Nevada is better than anticipated after losing so much, but Boise has no regard for putting it to anyone. They have some revenge factored into this one from last year, and they are going to be all about style points from here on out. I wouldnt want to be on BSU or Oregons schedule from here on out, those teams are looking to hang as many points as possible on everyone.

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
No. I would not touch Nevada here. Boise will be out for revenge from last year, Nevada played Texas Tech tough but they got destroyed by Oregon and barely beat San Jose St. I never bet against Boise, Peterson knows they have to win big to stay up in the polls and he has on more than one occasion put first string guys back in even when they are up 20+ to try and stop a late score.

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
Agreed with a lot of what was said here. In a lot of cases, these huge lines can be tough to call because you never know when a coach is going to put in the scrubs and turn on the cruise control. With Boise, given their schedule, style points are a must. They will pile it on if they can. I don't think TT is very good, so I wouldn't put much into that. Boise could cover this.

JCloned

Mar 20, 2006
Tough call. Boise State's Chris Peteresen really doesn't play the style points game. After jumping to a Big halftime lead last week with Tulsa he was liberally substituting on both sides of the ball early in second half and pulled Kellen Moore and many other starters after the second possession of the third quarter. Tulsa moved the ball and scored on the 2-4th teams and made the final score much closer when it could have been 60-0 based on the first half with starters in.

I am guessing Boise State covers, but barely for that reason

Senolcyc

Apr 20, 2010
What you guys thinking about BSU being a 27.5 fav? Man I'm thinking Nevada can cover

Nevada is down this year and Boise State will want to beat them by 100 after last year. Game is in Boise. Either lay off or take the Broncos.