More on Leach

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Re: Leach's Lawyer's video

Why isn't anybody talking about Leach's lawyers video interview with footage of the alleged places and explanations of what took place? I'm appalled that ESPN shows the video from Adam James's cell phone, but makes no reference to this. I don't know what the truth is, but ESPN's pro-James agenda seems pretty clear.

Good question. Could be that the video is another news agency and perhaps they don't have permission to?

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009

Why isn't anybody talking about Leach's lawyers video interview with footage of the alleged places and explanations of what took place? I'm appalled that ESPN shows the video from Adam James's cell phone, but makes no reference to this. I don't know what the truth is, but ESPN's pro-James agenda seems pretty clear.

Good question. Could be that the video is another news agency and perhaps they don't have permission to?

:wideeyed: Do you mean the "world wide leader in sports" can't do their own video?

:wink:

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

:wideeyed: Do you mean the "world wide leader in sports" can't do their own video?

Interestingly, the only place that I've seen that addresses both videos together (one by James and one by Leach's lawyer) is the link above to the Huffington Post.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006

They don't seem to have yet. For either side.

One thing that I'd like answered - the phone video from James is NOT from the room that Leach's attorney showed. In that video, the pass by a door which may very well BE the room James was in.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009

Interestingly, the only place that I've seen that addresses both videos together (one by James and one by Leach's lawyer) is the link above to the Huffington Post.

I was going to post that too, I mean the "liberal" Huffington Post and all. I was afraid it might get deleted for being political.

They don't seem to have yet. For either side.

One thing that I'd like answered - the phone video from James is NOT from the room that Leach's attorney showed. In that video, the pass by a door which may very well BE the room James was in.

And the plot thickens.