Molson Coors axing several beers

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown

"The eliminated brands are: Milwaukee’s Best Premium, Henry Weinhard’s Private Reserve, Keystone Ice, Hamm’s Special Light, Keylightful, Icehouse Edge, Magnum, Mickey’s Ice, High Life Light, Steel Reserve 211 and Olde English HG 8000."

Bring back the Partyball and Zima you ****s

Reactions: Cyismymonkey

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Think it was late freshman or sophomore year for me. Discovered a 12 pack of Ice cost 7 bucks.
Key: You had to have eaten something before you started pounding those.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Keg shop fire sales for the win.
Awww… the good old days….

200.gif

Reactions: CyCrazy

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

"The eliminated brands are: Milwaukee’s Best Premium, Henry Weinhard’s Private Reserve, Keystone Ice, Hamm’s Special Light, Keylightful, Icehouse Edge, Magnum, Mickey’s Ice, High Life Light, Steel Reserve 211 and Olde English HG 8000."

Those were some college go to beers being eliminated there. RIP Milwaukee's Best, Keystone Ice.

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I wouldn’t drink any of those. I like a few of the main versions like high life but not these offshoots.

Well aren't you Mr. Beer snob ;). I can't say much my days of the cheapest of the cheap beers are long behind me. Any of the mainstream "lites" are fine with me for tailgating beers I'm not proud. Love going to breweries and trying a good one with supper, but I'm not above tailgate beers.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Milwaukee's Best "Premium"

This is the end of a running joke for my friends and I the last 6 years or so.

My friend has a birthday party grillout every year and the first year he invited a colleague from France. The guy brought a 30 rack of Milwaukee's Best.

No one wanted it compared to the other beers available so like 28 of them were left. Next year someone brought another 30 rack as a joke. The birthday boy went in his garage and brought out the 28 from the year before. Continue this joke again and again.

And that's how my friend has 150 plus Milwaukee's Best cans in the corner of his garage of varying expiration.

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee and NWICY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

My friend has a birthday party grillout every year and the first year he invited a colleague from France. The guy brought a 30 rack of Milwaukee's Best.

No one wanted it compared to the other beers available so like 28 of them were left. Next year someone brought another 30 rack as a joke. The birthday boy went in his garage and brought out the 28 from the year before. Continue this joke again and again.

And that's how my friend has 150 plus Milwaukee's Best cans in the corner of his garage of varying expiration.
tenor.gif

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
pretty sure I have never had any of those beers. Maybe a Keystone light once, but don't think that was even on the list.

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE

Oh I am definitely going to get a six pack of Beast tall boys and keep one up on the beer shelf. That's nostalgia. I may even try to drink one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: Cdiedrick and JP4CY

Cyismymonkey

Jan 1, 2013

Not going to lie, will miss the Hamm’s Special Light.

Reactions: nwiafan

nwiafan

Dec 22, 2008
Hawarden
Me too...crushed several of those at Liberty Bowl circa 2012

Attachments

• Hamm's.jpg
    Hamm's.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron