mobile/ wireless version

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
what happened to the mobile/wireless version of CF? it is not working anymore.

I'm working on some big upgrades for the site so it's been temporarily disabled. It will be back in about a week. Sorry for the inconvenience.

jumbopackage

Sep 18, 2007
I've discovered an option to use the mobile skin in the user control panel. unfortunately, there is no way to go back to the regular skin. is it possible to fix this?

tec71

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, Iowa
THIS IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE. FOR A FREE SITE NOT TO PROVIDE ME WITH EVERYTHING I WANT AND MORE IS RIDICULOUS. I WILL NOT STAND BY AND LET THIS HAPPEN WITHOUT A RIOT. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO USE TO GET MY UPDATES WHEN I'M OUT TO DINNER WITH MY WIFE, OR JUST NEED TO IGNORE MY BOSS DURING MEETINGS. NEGATIVE REPS ALL AROUND!****

**** dripping with sarcasm....

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Fine - I'll give you a refund already!

:wink:

jumbopackage

Sep 18, 2007
much better. though browsing on a real computer with the mobile version is lightening fast!

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
I've discovered an option to use the mobile skin in the user control panel. unfortunately, there is no way to go back to the regular skin. is it possible to fix this?

I found that you can just click the logout link in the mobile skin. The next time you open CF, the normal skin will be back. Of course, you will need to remember your username and password...

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA

That's hilarious - I JUST did that yesterday!!! I went and deleted the CF cookie and that also did it.

jumbopackage

Sep 18, 2007
That's hilarious - I JUST did that yesterday!!! I went and deleted the CF cookie and that also did it.

Yes, but I think it saves it in your account settings somewhere too. I did it on my PC, and it affected my n800. So I changed it back on my n800, and my PC was still affected. So I changed it in the control panel, and everything was back to normal.

I don't like deleting cookies, I'd rather eat them.

Double entendre intended.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron