Missouri Football Tickets

ISUJeff

Jun 11, 2010
Clive, IA
We are heading down to the Missouri game and were wondering where the best place to buy tickets for this game was. Is there somewhere on cyclones.com to buy tickets to sit in the visitor section or would the best bet just to get on Missouri's athletic site to purchase them?

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
My buddy told me there is always GA which I believe means you sit by the big M or just stand. He said he's never been to a game sold out and was at the Nebby and OU game last year.

Anybody know what GA tickets cost? What about scalper tics b4 game? I'd check the site but I'm on my dinosaur phone in the middle of a bean field

shawn_200m

Apr 10, 2006
Tipton, IA
Mizzou's' website has several good seats available, all at face value. That's probably the best place to get reserved seats at this point. I got a couple from there last week.

ISUJeff

Jun 11, 2010
Clive, IA
Mizzou's' website has several good seats available, all at face value. That's probably the best place to get reserved seats at this point. I got a couple from there last week.

Does anybody know what sections the ISU fans were allotted? I would like to try to get seats closest to that section if at all possible.

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
Anybody know what GA tickets cost? What about scalper tics b4 game? I'd check the site but I'm on my dinosaur phone in the middle of a bean field

in 09 I went down and just bought out in the lot(south of the stadium) in the donation parking lot.

The scalpers blanket that place for blocks and blocks, and I really hate to deal with those guys.

I don't know people even deal with them. You can always get a far better deal buying from a fan with some extras.

Last edited:

wright4cy

Jan 15, 2007
Boone
When we went there I called Mizzou and told them we were cyclones and wanted tickets as close to cyclones as we could get and she did it for us we were surrounded by cyclones ! :) picked them up at will call when we got there

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
I don't really have much to add, but:

If Missouri leaves the conference, don't buy tickets, find a tiger fan, punch them in the throat and steal theirs.

If they don't, whatever these other people said.

I mean, the conference will be fine without them, but it's principle at this point.