Looks like Prohm & Co. will be hitting up the Southeast

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Yep. I understand that in big time recruiting there are going to be more misses than hits, but it feels like this staff needs a win here sooner than later.

Harris and Conditt have to be our best hopes for this fall. If we don't land at least one of those guys, it's probably going to be a painful recruiting class.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Harris and Conditt have to be our best hopes for this fall. If we don't land at least one of those guys, it's probably going to be a painful recruiting class.

I'm not too worried yet. Part of that stems from me just not understanding the recruiting cycle all that well anymore. It never stops, and with guys constantly reopening their recruitment or transferring or reclassifying there's always opportunity to snag a player or lose one. If they don't land Harris or Conditt then there will be other players. Best not to sweat it until the guys are on campus.

• Disagree
Reactions: Cyclad

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis

There is a lot of time left for recruiting before the November signing period. At this point last year the number one priority was Collin Sexton and that all changed. During the evaluation period is when the attention started to swing to Wigginton and not till August did it become apparent he was the priority. There will be a number of more targets that we learn about over the next month and all could be just as good as Condit and Harris if they would go else where.
I would be very pleased if Condit, Harris and R. Thompson were to commit but if they don't it doesn't mean there won't be just as good pivot options at that time.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron