Looking to trade C5 for a C4

cyfan88

Mar 24, 2006
Long time lurker, first time post. My tailgate group has been moved back to C4 this year and I still have a C5 pass. The people I usually trade with are gone until saturday so I am looking to trade if anyone is interested. Thanks.

blando

Mar 29, 2006
Not sure if it's too late, but I would also be interested in trading to C5 from C4.

Myself and my neighbor have passes for C5, but my in-laws were moved to C4 this year. Not only that, but my mother-in-law is battling cancer. Right now we're tailgating at the back of C5, so we are close to their car in C4. Moving them to C5 would allow us to get closer to Jack Trice. When you're pushing a wheelchair, every foot counts! If anyone else would like to trade, please let me know. I would even consider some boot to entice the trade!

Thanks!

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Not sure if it's too late, but I would also be interested in trading to C5 from C4.

Myself and my neighbor have passes for C5, but my in-laws were moved to C4 this year. Not only that, but my mother-in-law is battling cancer. Right now we're tailgating at the back of C5, so we are close to their car in C4. Moving them to C5 would allow us to get closer to Jack Trice. When you're pushing a wheelchair, every foot counts! If anyone else would like to trade, please let me know. I would even consider some boot to entice the trade!

Thanks!

I haven't heard from the OP so go ahead and take it if it's still available. I just want a shorter distance to roll my cooler to D4.

blando

Mar 29, 2006
I haven't heard from the OP so go ahead and take it if it's still available. I just want a shorter distance to roll my cooler to D4.

Thanks. That is kind of you. Look for a silver Pathfinder and I'll buy you a beer!