Looking for an acreage or farm near Ames to park RV for football season

cypher

Jan 21, 2012
NW Iowa
Looking for someone with a acreage or farm near Ames. Would like to park my motorhome there for the football season, (it's over 400 miles round trip for me) willing to pay a rental fee, just want keep fuel costs to a minimum.

CycloneNick

Mar 5, 2008
Looking for someone with a acreage or farm near Ames. Would like to park my motorhome there for the football season, (it's over 400 miles round trip for me) willing to pay a rental fee, just want keep fuel costs to a minimum.
Not to hijack the thread, but I'm looking for somewhere around Ames to store my 21' campervan from December to March. I'm looking for an indoor place that had 10' clearing height and the ability to plug in so I can trickle charge my batteries. Anyone have a place I should check out?

• Dislike
Reactions: Rockitsauce

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

How about the Haunted Forest? They already have a few RV’s in there. It might be cheap if you move it out for games.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
I might have a spot in town. Give me 24 hrs and I’ll have an answer for you.

Reactions: wxman1